Thursday, April 10, 2014

Happy Birthday Mimi

Happy Birthday Mom!!!





















As I sat here at my computer tonight trying to decide on the perfect picture to use to "Celebrate Mimi" this month, I couldn't decide on just one.  Mom had so many wonderful friends and family in her life and I know that that each and every one of them will be celebrating Mimi today.

Mom, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about you, talk to you and wish you were here.  But I know in my heart that you hear us, every night, when Stella and I sing to you and tell you good night,

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that Stella and you sing to her every night. I know it's hard to believe it, but the birthdays will get easier with time (ugh, time!) They will feel like true celebrations of her life and your time together. Sending you lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete